After you are authenticated the DashBoard will be launched. Some things to note:
1. You can move the windows around by clicking dragging where the windows meet each other. If you have windows you don't require or use very often, collapse them.
2. The Virtual Cloud File Manager is on the left. You can access files by clicking on directories to view them and then right click to perform actions on them, including launching office editors and viewers etc.
3. You can also drag and drop to move files, even between clouds !
4. You can easily upload multiple files by dragging files onto the multiple file upload area, or alternatively you can upload single files and tag them.
5. You can create new files and folders, or upload files by URL, and numerous other actions from the action bar on the right hand side of the DashBoard.
6. You can manage your cloud providers and refresh you cloud view of files from different providers from the Cloud Providers and Cloud Sync task windows
7, You can use the Cloud ClipBoard to 'stash; files you want frequent access to and you can also choose to share these files by url in managed file sharing email.
8. If you tag files, then clicking on the Tag will show you the files related to the Tag. Back to Wiki Index